If you notice that the package from GREEN CAPITAL LTD is damaged, open it in the presence of the courier and fill out a Complaint form.
GREEN CAPITAL LTD will resend your order at no extra cost or will refund your money within 10 business days.
If you notice the package is damaged after the courier’s departure, unfortunately, neither the damage to the package, nor the complaint will be recognized.
2. Wrong or defective service
Should you detect technical defects upon receipt of the package from GREEN CAPITAL LTD including:
please, contact GREEN CAPITAL LTD and submit evidence in the form of digital photos to the following email address: email@example.com; GREEN CAPITAL LTD will send a courier to pick up the package.
GREEN CAPITAL LTD will resend the order to you without additional costs within 10 business days or will give you a full refund.
NOTE Technical defects do not include: color differences due to the differences in color reproduction on computer monitors, as well as actual damages resulting from the way of using services printed by GREEN CAPITAL LTD.
Proof of purchase of services from GREEN CAPITAL LTD is required for the complaint, and the package containing the faulty printout must include all the accessories that is part of this package.
If you change your mind regarding your purchase, you have 365 days from the day of delivery of the service to return it for any reason to GREEN CAPITAL LTD. For this return, the service and print will only be accepted if they are sent back in the original packaging, intact and without any traces of use.
If you wish to return your purchase, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll contact you with all the information we need to handle your return.
We will refund the money to your account within 14 business days.
The right to terminate the sale agreement does not apply if the order is damaged by mechanical factors of an external origin.
1. What types of services do you offer on PIXERSize?
In our shop you can purchase designs for wall murals, prints on canvas, posters and stickers. The entity responsible for the sale is GREEN CAPITAL LTD located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
2. How can I place an order?
- First, enter a keyword into the search-box. - Next, click on a thumbnail and the print selection page will open. - Select the type of material, texture (for a wall mural), effect and size. You can select the type of frame for canvases and posters. - Click on "Add to Cart", then go to your cart and click on "Checkout" to fill in the order form.
3. How can I pay for my order?
You can find all accepted payment methods here.
4. Is it possible to pay on delivery?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer that option, as each service is carried out for an individual order.
5. What are the delivery time and the shipping cost?
You can find all information on shipping here.
6. What should I do if my package is damaged?
If your package is damaged, please look here for more information.
7. Do you accept returns?
You can find all information on returns here.
8. Can I order prints in other sizes than the ones offered on PIXERSize?
Of course. To receive more information, contact one of our consultants. Please note, that waiting times may be longer (up to 14 days) for custom orders.
9. Are you able to customize my order if I would like to change something – i.e. crop the image, change the color?
Of course. When selecting a motive, you can also crop the image and change its colors. If you’d like to make it even more customized, please describe your exact requirements in the comment-box. Our designers will then get in touch with you to discuss the details. The price will be set on an individual basis.
10. Is my personal information protected?
Personal data provided to us by every customer is protected in a manner preventing access by third parties.
11. What can I do if I have additional questions about my order?
If you have a question about your order and haven't found your answer here or you just want to ask our consultant for their opinion, please look, here.
12. I just placed an order online. Can I check its status?
We will keep you informed about the status of your order via e-mail. Order statuses are as follows: - submitted - information that the order has been placed successfully, - paid - payment to pixersize.com has been received, - queued for printing - the order has been sent to GREEN CAPITAL LTD to print - sent - your package has been shipped for delivery. Along with information on shipping, you will also get an e-mail with the tracking number so you can track your package until it is delivered.
13. Do the colors on print match the colors I see on the screen?
Colors you see on the screen may differ slightly from the actual print colors. These differences may result from your screen’s settings.
14. What if I have not found a suitable offer for me?
Please feel free to seek advice from our experienced consultants. They are more than happy to help with your individual requirements.
15. I received the service wholly or partly inconsistent with my order. What can I do?
Please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct the error in your order.
16. Is the ink used to print the ordered services safe for children?
We use the latest HP Latex Printing technology and materials. Our inks are odorless and harmless to humans and the environment. We do not recommend printing the ordered service using a different technology.
17. If I type any size print, will it distort the picture?
If the dimensions you have selected make the image appear distorted, one of our support staff will get in touch with you to discuss the problem. There are two ways of dealing with this, we can either change the artwork dimensions or crop the image in a different way to make it fit. Regardless of the option chosen, we’ll contact you first to confirm any changes vial email.
18. Do you offer any discounts?
Sure, just sign up for our Newsletter.