Every service is performed only on individual demand after payment is made.
Delivery may take 7 to 10 working days as each product is manufactured on demand.
File preparation, printing, drying, quality control and packaging take up around 80% of the total waiting time, while the actual delivery takes up the rest.
We package each product carefully in bubble wrap and ship with DHL Express Worldwide.
Cost and delivery time
USA, European Union, Switzerland, Norway, Brazil, Russia, Canada, Australia
Standard - up to 10 working days
Express - up to 7 working days
NOTE: For orders over $200 - FREE standard shipping.
We make every effort to ensure that you receive the ordered service on time.
PIXERS LTD is not responsible for delays in delivery due to reasons its beyond control.
1. Damaged parcel
If you notice that the package from PIXERS LTD is damaged, open it in the presence of the courier and make a "Document of Complaint."
Within 10 working days PIXERS LTD will send you a re-ordered product at no extra cost or will refund your money .
If you spot a package is damaged after leaving the courier, unfortunately, neither the "damage to the package", nor the "complaint" is recognized.
2. Wrong or defective product
If it happens that upon receipt of the parcel from PIXERS LTD you detect technical defects including:
please, contact PIXERS LTD and submit evidence in the form of digital photos on address firstname.lastname@example.org; PIXERS LTD will send a courier to pick up your product.
Within 10 working days PIXERS LTD will resend to you the product without additional costs or will refund your money.
technical defects do not include: color differences due to the differences in color reproduction on computer monitors, as well as actual damages resulting from the way of using services printed by PIXERS LTD.
The proof of purchase of services from PIXERS LTD.is required to the complaint, and the package containing the touted printout from PIXERS LTD must include all the accessories that is part of this package.
If you change your mind, with regard to their purchase, within 180 days after the delivery of the services printed by PIXERS LTD, you can return it for any reason. Returned in this mode, the output will be accepted only if it is original, undamaged, with complete contents.
If you wish to exercise the right for returns, please let us know on email@example.com. We'll contact you with all the information we need to handle your return.
We will refund the money to your account within 14 working days.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the product is damaged by the mechanical factors of an external origin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you offer on pixersize.com?
How can I place an order?
How can I pay for my order?
Is it possible to pay on delivery?
What are the delivery time and the shipping cost?
What should I do if my parcel is damaged?
Do you accept returns?
Can I order prints in other sizes than the ones offered on pixersize.com?
Are you able to customize my order if I would like to change something?
Is my personal information protected?
What can I do if I have extra questions about my order?
I just placed an order online. Can I check its status?
Do the colours on print match the colours I see on the screen?
What if I have not found a suitable offer for me?
I received the service wholly or partly inconsistent with my order. What to do?
How safe are your products?
If I type any size print, it won't distort the picture?
Can I get a discount?
1. What do you offer on PIXERSize?
In our shop you can buy designs for wall murals, prints on canvas, posters and stickers. The entity responsible for the sale is PIXERS LTD located in St. Vincent (Grenadines)
2. How can I place an order?
3. How can I pay for my order?
- First, enter a keyword into the search-box.
- Next, click on a thumbnail and product selection page will open.
- Select the type of material, texture (for wall mural), effect and size.For canvas and posters, you can select the type of frame.
- Click "Add to Cart" and fill out the order form.
You can find all payment methods here
4. Is it possible to pay on delivery?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer that option.
5. What are the delivery time and the shipping cost?
You can find all information on shipping here ."
6. What should I do if my parcel is damaged?
If your parcel is damaged, please look here for more information."
7. Do you accept returns?
You can find all information on returns here ."
8. Can I order prints in other sizes than the ones offered on PIXERSize?
Of course. To get more information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, that the waiting times may be longer for bespoke orders.
9. Are you able to customize my order if I would like to change something?
Of course. When selecting a product, you can also crop the image and change colours. If you’d like to make it even more bespoke, please describe your exact requirements in the comment-box. Our designers will then get in touch with you to discuss the details. The price will depend on your requirements.
10. Is my personal information protected?
Personal data provided to us by every customer is protected in accordance to prevent access by third parties.
11. What can I do if I have extra questions about my order?
If you have a question about your order and haven't found your answer here, please look, here .
12. I just placed an order online. Can I check its status?
We will keep you informed about the status of your order via e-mail.
Here are the statuses of the order:
- submitted - the information that the order has been placed successfully,
- paid - payment to pixersize.com has gone through,
- queued for printing - the order was sent to PIXERS LTD to print the service ordered
- sent - your package was sent to the courier. Along with information on the shipping you will also get an e-mail with the tracking number so that you can track your shipment until its receipt.
13. Do the colours on print match the colours I see on the screen?
Colours you see on the screen may differ slightly from the actual print colours. These differences may result from your screen’s settings.
14. What if I have not found a suitable offer for me?
Please feel free to seek advice from our experienced consultants. They’d be more than happy to help with your individual requirements.
15. I received the service wholly or partly inconsistent with my order. What to do?
Please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct the mistakes.
16. How safe are your products?
We use the latest technology and materials. Our inks are odourless and harmlessto humans and the environment.
18. Can I get a discount?
17. If I type any size print, it won't distort the picture?
If the dimensions you have selected make the image appear distorted, one of our support staff will get in touch with you to discuss the problem. There are two ways of dealing with this, we can either change the artwork dimensions or crop the image in a different way to make it fit. Regardless of the option chosen, we’ll contact you first to confirm any changes.
Sure, just sign up for our Newsletter.
Enter the exact tracking number and check the status of your parcel.