If you notice that the package from GREEN CAPITAL LTD is damaged, open it in the presence of the courier and make a "Document of Complaint."
Within 10 working days GREEN CAPITAL LTD will send you a re-ordered product at no extra cost or will refund your money .
If you spot a package is damaged after leaving the courier, unfortunately, neither the "damage to the package", nor the "complaint" is recognized.
2. Wrong or defective product
If it happens that upon receipt of the parcel from GREEN CAPITAL LTD you detect technical defects including:
please, contact GREEN CAPITAL LTD and submit evidence in the form of digital photos on address firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com will send a courier to pick up your product.
Within 10 working days GREEN CAPITAL LTD will resend to you the product without additional costs or will refund your money.
NOTE technical defects do not include: color differences due to the differences in color reproduction on computer monitors, as well as actual damages resulting from the way of using services printed by GREEN CAPITAL LTD.
The proof of purchase of services from GREEN CAPITAL LTD is required to the complaint, and the package containing the touted printout from GREEN CAPITAL LTD must include all the accessories that is part of this package.
If you change your mind regarding your purchase, you have 365 days from the day of delivery of the service from GREEN CAPITAL LTD to return the product without reason. Returned in this way, the product will be accepted only if it is sent back in an original packaging, with complete contents; also, the product and accessories must be intact, without any traces of use.
If you wish to exercise the right for returns, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll contact you with all the information we need to handle your return.
We will refund the money to your account within 14 working days.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the product is damaged by the mechanical factors of an external origin.
1. What do you offer on PIXERSize?
In our shop you can buy designs for wall murals, prints on canvas, posters and stickers. The entity responsible for the sale is GREEN CAPITAL LTD located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
2. How can I place an order?
- First, enter a keyword into the search-box. - Next, click on a thumbnail and product selection page will open. - Select the type of material, texture (for wall mural), effect and size.For canvas and posters, you can select the type of frame. - Click "Add to Cart" and fill out the order form.
3. How can I pay for my order?
You can find all payment methods here.
4. Is it possible to pay on delivery?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer that option.
5. What are the delivery time and the shipping cost?
You can find all information on shipping here.
6. What should I do if my parcel is damaged?
If your parcel is damaged, please look here for more information.
7. Do you accept returns?
You can find all information on returns here.
8. Can I order prints in other sizes than the ones offered on PIXERSize?
Of course. To get more information, contact us on email@example.com. Please note, that the waiting times may be longer for bespoke orders.
9. Are you able to customize my order if I would like to change something?
Of course. When selecting a product, you can also crop the image and change colours. If you’d like to make it even more bespoke, please describe your exact requirements in the comment-box. Our designers will then get in touch with you to discuss the details. The price will depend on your requirements.
10. Is my personal information protected?
Personal data provided to us by every customer is protected in accordance to prevent access by third parties.
11. What can I do if I have extra questions about my order?
If you have a question about your order and haven't found your answer here, please look, here.
12. I just placed an order online. Can I check its status?
We will keep you informed about the status of your order via e-mail. Here are the statuses of the order: - submitted - the information that the order has been placed successfully, - paid - payment to pixersize.com has gone through, - queued for printing - the order was sent to GREEN CAPITAL LTD to print the service ordered - sent - your package was sent to the courier. Along with information on the shipping you will also get an e-mail with the tracking number so that you can track your shipment until its receipt.
13. Do the colours on print match the colours I see on the screen?
Colours you see on the screen may differ slightly from the actual print colours. These differences may result from your screen’s settings.
14. What if I have not found a suitable offer for me?
Please feel free to seek advice from our experienced consultants. They’d be more than happy to help with your individual requirements.
15. I received the service wholly or partly inconsistent with my order. What to do?
Please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct the mistakes.
16. How safe are your products?
We use the latest technology and materials. Our inks are odourless and harmless to humans and the environment.
17. If I type any size print, it won't distort the picture?
If the dimensions you have selected make the image appear distorted, one of our support staff will get in touch with you to discuss the problem. There are two ways of dealing with this, we can either change the artwork dimensions or crop the image in a different way to make it fit. Regardless of the option chosen, we’ll contact you first to confirm any changes.
18. Can I get a discount?
Sure, just sign up for our Newsletter.